What is a Man Repeller? Man Repeller

noun

she who outfits herself in a sartorially offensive mode that may result in repelling members of the opposite sex. Such garments include but are not limited to harem pants, boyfriend jeans, overalls, shoulder pads, full length jumpsuits, jewelry that resembles violent weaponry and clogs.

verb (used without object),-pell·ing, -pell·ed.

to commit the act of repelling men:

Girl 1: What are you wearing tonight?

Girl 2: My sweet lime green drop crotch utility pants, of course.

Girl 1: Oh, so were man repelling tonight?

*DISCLAIMER: the above conversation took place in this room 5 minutes ago.


What is a Man Repeller? | Man Repeller
Dear Man Repeller girls. Just thought I'd drop a line to let you know that thanks to stumbling across your blog all my coworkers think I'm a lunatic after I was left

Man Repeller
WHAT'S A MAN REPELLER? Read All About It

The Man Repeller , Leandra Medine , Married In NYC (PHOTOS)
What happens when the Man Repeller no longer repels men? Leandra Medine, a.k.a. The Man Repeller, has defied her mantra of man repellence and tied the knot

Are You a Man Repeller ? | Man Repeller
I dont know if im a man repeller. I just go about my business and do and wear what I want. If someone doesnt like it well so be it. No problem.

What Your Ponytail Says About You | Man Repeller
Loooove ponytails! When I was little my mum did not teach me any fancy ways of braiding or tying my hair, so I just ended up rocking the messy high ponytail style all

The Chatroom: Jenna Lyons | Man Repeller
I absolutely love this! Jenna Lyons is such an icon. I love her cuffing technique! Im going to try that next time I wear my blazer or button down top!

The What I Wores | Man Repeller
Spring/Summer 2014 Edition Its that time of season again. Something you should keep in mind while clicking and scrolling through the above and below images is

What To Do When Youre Bored | Man Repeller
I must say those are some really bad ideas That eyebrow one.. it would be a nightmare for me if I did that. LOL And that pregnant one.. I have tried that and it

Urban Dictionary: man repeller
Girl 1: What are you wearing to the man repeller party? Girl 2: My sweet lime green drop crotch utility pants! Girl 1: Sweet! *DISCLAIMER: the above

Leandra Medine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Leandra Medine is an American author and fashion blogger best known for The Man Repeller, a humorous website for serious fashion. She explained the title of her blog

Previous
Next Post »